|Hypocrite Bilello hires Big Gun.|
On Wednesday March 27, Walsh slapped Bilello with an eight-count notice of possible veto.
Bilello had until April 9, 2013 to answer the complaint and to deliver a written submission to the RO stating any facts, law or arguments which might be relevant to consideration of this matter.
Bilello's big gun attorney requested an extension to April 22nd, to respond to the complaint the source said.
At last month's delegate body meeting Bilello told the delegates, "I'm not stepping down," when I asked if he would follow past practice and lead by example and voluntarily take a leave of absence until the matter of this veto is cleared up.
During the two-and-a-half year emergency supervision imposed on the District Council by the UBC procedures were put in place for dealing with actions taken by the RO. Past practice by Supervisor Frank Spencer was to temporary suspend any council employee after receiving a notice of possible action from the RO.
Last week I asked Bilello to give the delegates an update on his veto notice and asked what are the current procedures for handling notices of action by the RO. Bilello stated, there is no update "it's status quo" and "there are no procedures" in place for handling notices by the RO.
Despite transparency claims Bilello continues to act hypocritically, he has failed to informed the delegates or membership about receiving the notice of possible of action.
Last month, I brought the subject up and asked if he would read the veto letter to the delegates and he refused. "I am not required to read it," Bilello said.
I then moved to have the veto letter read to the delegate body and incredibly the delegates voted 53 to 22, to not hear the contents of the veto letter.