Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rally a Huge Success

Approximately 1000 members of the New York City District Council of Carpenters participated in the "Rally 4 Solidarity" at 395 Hudson Street. Chants of "Reform Now!,"  "Send McCarron Home!" and sent "McCarron to Jail!" rang out amid signs reading, "Democracy Now, "No to McCarron!" and No to "Local 395!"

I will have full coverage of the rally with pictures and video very soon. I just got home from the after party and I want to thank all the members who participated and the organizing committee who made this rally a huge success.

PS: Many members were taking pictures and video, please email me at jmusumeci157@gmail.com or send me a link to your coverage of the rally. Thank you.

1 comment:

I would ask that if you would like to leave a comment that you think of Local 157 Blogspot as your online meeting hall and that you wouldn’t say anything on this site that you wouldn’t, say at a union meeting. Constructive criticism is welcome, as we all benefit from such advice. Obnoxious comments are not welcome.