This election will be the deciding factor in keeping Local 157 in the hands of the rank and file members. Don't not let your local be turned into a bully pulpit for the NYCDCC agenda.
Members Come First:
- Build a stronger union
- Get our union working for our members again
- Put a stop to PLA's.
- Restore our lost benefits
- Repair the out of work list with members input
- Steward second man on the job, not the third
- No benefits concessions for retirees
- Support the modified shape hall
- Stop excessive NYCDCC spending.
- Keep experienced proven leadership working for our membership!
February 20th, 2013 NYCDCC 395 Hudson Street Labor Technical College 6:00 am till 6:00 pm, with results and meeting to follow.
Please pass the word around, make some calls and support the candidates who will restore the integrity back into our great local.