|SAY NO TO JOE!|
He was the former President of Local 1536 where there were more laborers doing timberman's work than timbermen, as long as you had a 1536 foreman standing up doing nothing, there was no problem letting the timbermen rot on the OWL.
International Agreements are killing us, but there is absolutely nothing that can be done about that at the District Council, in order to get rid of International Agreements you would have to get rid of McCarron, Joes biggest supporter who got Joe to where he is today.
- He helped bankrupt a pension plan.
- He is a McCarron puppet.
- He is a Unity Team leftover.
- He learned everything he knows from Dennis Sheils.
- He stood idly by while the laborers were eating the timbermens lunch.
- He has made an awful lot of decisions which he now feels in hindsight were not beneficial to the members of the NYCDCC.
Posted by iPhone